exports for pulseaudio

Marcel

I've been looking over the pulse integration problem. I'd like to help
get issues out of the way for João Vita to make some good headway.

Maybe the biggest issue is we need to export some functions for
getting the audio stream socket. It would also make a lot of sense to
provide access to the sbc codec at the same time. A native pulse
plugin will need direct access to do its own sbc encoding. Hopefully
Lennart will be ok with the idea of some minimal codec handling in a
plugin--I can't see any other way around it.

João could hack things up for a proof of concept by copying code from
bluez/audio into his plugin, but will he need to do that?

http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/PulseIntegration

--
Brad