Re: HID certification using PTS

Hello Marcel,

>> - currently, when performing a CreateDevice, input service connects
>> then
>> disconnects from remote device. This makes some tests failed.
>> What do you think if this does not disconnect (and create classic
>> device
>> connection) ?
>
> does using CreateSecureDevice helps? Can you verify with bluez-
> utils-3.29 and see if it is still a problem?

I tried with CreateSecureDevice and latest 3.29 version but PTS tests failed.
I think this is related to the disconnection in Create*Device process.
What do you think if disconnection is removed from this process ? Or add a new API, something like CreateAndConnectSecureDevice ?

>> - when kernel (2.6.22) receives a VIRTUAL_CABLE_UNPLUG from PTS (tests
>> TC_HOS_HCR_BV_02_I and TC_HOS_HCR_BV_04_I) it does not close the L2CAP
>> channels as PTS waits for.
>> I take a look in 2.6.22 sources, and it seems to me this disconnection
>> should happen, am I right ?
>> Is it fixed in later kernel ?
>
> I recall that there was a fix for this.

Do you remember if this has been integrated in kernel ?
I take a look to latest kernel (2.6.24) and do not see any change that seems to be related to this problem.

Thanks

Fred

It is not by improving the oil lamp that one invents the electric bulb!
Danis Frederic                   Access Company
Software engineer
Mail : mailto:frederic.danis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx