Re: Lios

Rastislav,

I did not have much luck with the epson scanner,  however i just order the

Canon CanoScan LIDE400 Document Scanner, which i ordered from amazon.
and even though Linux mint 22 found and installed  the driver LIOS still did not work right and i think it is because it did not install  all the dependencies.
so i went to Canon site and downloaded the driver for linux and installed it and rebooted system.
and now  LIOS works great.  I scanned a few documents my wife got from doctors office and i was impressed how accurate it was.
this week i plan on testing on other distros.

Thank you for all your help.
Rodney