What do you like in Accessible Coconut

Hello list,

I am doing some bench-marking of accessible Linux distributions to gather ideas
of enhancements of Slint that I maintain.

Among these having tried in a Qemu VM Accessible Coconut i have found it very
interesting, hence my question:

What features do you like in Accessible Coconut, including but not limited to
those you do not find in other Linux distributions?

If you did not try Accessible Coconut yet, links:
https://zendalona.com/accessible-coconut/
https://zendalona.com/accessible-coconut-user-guide/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/accessible-coconut/files/latest/download

Thanks!