Re: Converting brf to text?

Hello everyone,
thanks for the great responses! Yes, lou_translate was exactly what I
was looking for. I've struggled a bit at first to get the content
through. It turned out my file for whatever reason contained all letters
in uppercase, while liblouis apparently expected a lowercase input. But
when I discovered the problem I ran the text quickly through Python and
things went mostly fine.
There were some further errors, like the program having difficult times
interpreting the backslash, which apparently in the text stands for ou,
and also few words got a bit skewed, likely when some contractions which
where not actual contractions got expanded and the other way around. But
nothing that the Pluma's Find and replace functionality couldn't deal with.

Thanks again!

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 13. 7. 2024 o 19:04 Samuel Thibault napísal(a):