Re: how many Linux machines do you run?

I have three: a laptop with Linux installed, a server hosted by linode.com, and my wireless router with OpenWRT running on it. I also maintain one for relatives, but it isn't mine - I'm simply responsible for administration.

The server supports DNS and mail (both inbound and outbound). It also includes a Web server that runs an instance of Pleroma for social media access via the ActivityPub standard. (Pleroma turned out to be easier to install and maintain than Mastodon, so that's what I ultimately chose.)

I have other operating systems here too, for various reasons, but I use Linux extensively. It is not a secondary option for me.