solving missing ptr record issues?

Hi All,
Rather than rant about Luke Davis's refusal to insure individuals using his services are not flagged for missing ptr records for emails sent using whatever iP he is using, I am hoping there is another solution. For me personally, it impacts freelist.org lists, gmail, private users etc. for my personal work website, and my shellworld account. What I am hoping is that there may be a way for my personal site email to be managed in a way that associates a ptr record, for that specific address..I cannot even write my landlord.
Is there a method that can correct this issue in some way?
Thanks,
Karen