almost have pipe-viewer working

jackd needs to be started correctly and I have an alsa card and it's card0
with no other sound cards in the machine.
I'm going to have to have jackd ignore everything except the alsa card
since other devices like firewire and fado are not attached.
I'll probably start jackd in .profile unless it will start in systemd I
need to check that out.
This will be my first time dealing with jackd too.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.