Re: What Happened to duckduckgo?

Ghat lite edition of duckduckgo has been around for some time.
Kare

On Fri, 14 Jun 2024, Joel Roth wrote:

Good morning. Just now, I was able to load ddg and use it with lynx.
I notice it redirected to https://lite.duckduckgo.com/lite/ .

Chime Hart wrote:
Hi All: Rather suddenly, just after 9AM Pacific that wonderful site either
just hangs or displays a rather generic interface with no search box, at
least in L Y N X. I tried L I N K S, I get a blank page. Also, I tried in L
Y N X as an https  and it just hangs. I hope they didn't ruin it, but maybe
they got hacked? Thanks in advance. I cannot remember that ribbit site which
displays more results.
Chime

Joel Roth