Re: What Happened to duckduckgo?

Oh I'm used to the page. I do see the reset button you see, though mine
says Clear. It looks like you can use that to clear your search box, but
I usually just delete my text out of it manually. The default button
though is the search button, so if you press the enter key after putting
in the text you want to search for, your results should appear. I do use
Firefox and Brave with it though, so your mileage may vary. I
specifically like the heading navigation, where every result has a
heading of its own, but this doesn't work in text-based browsers
unfortunately.

~Kyle