Re: likely accessibility defect in archlinux latest iso

It may have been boot sectors on disks were not as clean as I thought and
that could have broken the arch installation.  I also tried installing
Jenux and the firstboot program never came up talking on reboot after
installation.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.