re: change timezone

Karen,

Servers rarely are mobile.  The only way computers can get geographical
information is if they're connected to the internet and timesyncd or nntp
is pulling geographical information from a current location.
Servers live in data centers and large buildings and server installations
usually have several on a server rack.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.