Re: is there a command line Reddit tool?

Thanks. Previously I would search for something via google, say a harry potter fanfiction topic, finding the discussions on Reddit helpful. Given elinks can be compiled with JavaScript functionality, I hoped that it at least was an open door..I can use elinks at paypal now.
Only  more frustrating thing then reddit is Linkedin.
When I joined I could read items and manage, now not only is that door closed post Microsoft buying the company, but I have yet to find a direct link to accessibility...the suggestion that everyone requiring accessibility solutions should use be my eyes is disturbing smiles.
Kare