Re: Brave, or new browser projects and the command line?

browssh is a fail.  I tried it as did others and we found the interface
inaccessible since the project chose to implement g.u.i. controls and put
them into a terminal interface.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.