Re: Brave, or new browser projects and the command line?

Yes, but that is my fault.
Fastmail wants to improve their web interface.
brave is one browser they list, but they realize gui browsers can present challenges. So, I was wondering if there were additional tools that like Elinks can when compiled blend the best of both worlds?