Re: vlcrc file needed

I'm not sure what you mean about GitHub.

The link that I gave you goes straight to a `vlcrc` file that has 3600 lines of config option and comments that somewhat explain what the config option does, its datatype, as well as the default value. I just checked the link and it works.

Now, it is old and the config option may have changed, but I think it's unlikely that it has changed much.

--
Karl Wilbur
513-322-2481