Re: vlcrc file needed

Chime sent me an old vlcrc file chime has and I want to report that file
works very well over here.
I understand why videolan did not include the needed documentation to make
this file since the file is 83k in size and there would be lots to include
in it.
  Maybe a vlc expert could look at that file and remove any unnecessary
configuration for command line users but since vlc-nox cannot install on
all distributions a little extra configuration accommodating both text and
graphical environments wouldn't hurt.
 -- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.