Uninstalling aur not fully installed app

Hi,

I wanted to install Pamac, so I choosed all by default, but some packages are in conflicts, so the main package was not installed, but some packages, such as GTK 4 and a lot of other yes. Can I somehow with yay remove packages, which were installed with yay -S pamac? I think it installed 10, 15 packages, which are not needed for now.

Thanks,

Pavel