within a subdirectory in the archive, so unpacking them will keep
them contained rather than littering your current working directory.
If it puts them in a subdirectory, fine; if it doesn't, creating
one before unpacking the archive can prevent it from overwriting
things of import. You can then always use regular commands like
"mv" (or "move" in DOS) to move the files back up one level if you
need.

-tim

On 2023-11-01 13:31, Karen Lewellen wrote:
Hi there,
Given the file  is of wordperfect from a reliable source, I feel confident
it is fine, having no desire to list the files in the program.
so, I can run
7z t c:\corel\corelw62.7z

 and test the archive integrity,
then 7z x c:\corel\corelw62.7z
to extract the file into the corel directory?
thanks much!