FF/Chromium based keyboard only browser query?

\Thought I asked this before but....

So my question is...

Is there an addon for FF or CHromium baed browsers that plays nicely with Orca 45.X?

I'm very curious on this since I like the idea of KB only workflow for web browsing, and I thought there were a few floating around. Yes I know IO can just use structural nav, but a few of the old adons had advantages over that method