Dualboot remember last used os question

Hi,

because Gnome 45 is interesting, I installed Fedora 39 to my HP 255 G10 laptop, this is my primary production computer. I turned off Bitlocker, secure boot and I have dual boot for now. Fedora is first boot entry, Windows 11 is second. And now, I have a question. Is some way to tell the UEFI about latest os and when restarting, it will restart to lastly used system? For example, when I want to restart Windows 11 and when I forget to press F9 and select it manually, it will start Fedora.

Apple had this great feature, when Mac was used, computer restarted to Mac, when Windows was used, computer restarted to Windows if needed.

Thanks,

Pavel