Re: OT Dell Inc. XPS 13 9350 Linux related question

Hi Pavel,

personally, I don't see a reason for using BIOS, it's... well... legacy. :)

Some 5-10 years ago, using it might have had some benefits, since UEFI
was just gaining traction and not every hardware supported it.

But that's very unlikely to be an issue today with any reasonable
equipment, and, there is far more to UEFI than just the nice boot menu.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 27. 10. 2023 o 23:27 Pavel Vlček napísal(a):