Raspberry pi post install

Lars here.

I've installed the latest Raspberry Pi lite OS. Previously it was
possible to login with SSH as the user pi with password raspberry. But with the
newer images, it's not possible any more. The recommended way is to use
the Raspberry Pi imager to set user/password. However, I don't have a graphical environment
to run that tool.

Do some of you have a solution to this?

Thanks