Re: Very minimal graphical environment

I'd suggest having a minimal window manager like i3 for this, which is the first thing that came to mind. Very, very minimal and easy to set up and configure with a text config file which means you can tweak it to remove all the stuff you don't want

Mostly going with i3 since it hasn't failed me yet, while qtile broke my config majorly earlier