Re: Detox or other similar tools

Hello, I have an interesting question that maybe someone on this list might be able to answer. Does orca support braille? If not, we’ll bail TTY support speech? In other words long story short, can I get the default speech but with braille. Or is it going to be either or. I’m leaning towards a bun too by the way just because that’s what the person who would, be willing to help me get installed. The person is actually volunteering to assist. Any thoughts? Please excuse the fact that I still haven’t dealt with my signature file. And I’ve not dealt with what box this this mail goes to. That’s going to be today’s project. Be well everyone . PS, just be aware that I’m dictating this to my phone. That’s number one. Two. Remember that the actual address to reach me is mauricemauriceamimeS.coMf it is personal if it is official that address personal every-mail is maurice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nfb presidentdeafblnfb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Sent from my iPhone.
Email, mmines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  text number 661-868-9647.
Fax no 661-449-3746.

President, National Federation of the blind Deafblind division. IP relay number 661-249-9715.
Vice President national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.
amateur radio, call sign, kd0iko.