how to reinicialize Waydroid?

Hi

I downloaded the accessible waydroid script from Jenux Project, but I downloaded vendor and system as Vanilla, so I don't see Google play and all other Google services, so I want to try download not Vanilla, but Gapps. To do this, I must delete previously downloaded vendor and system image, but I can't find the correct location to remove. I removed /home/pvlcek/.local/share/waydroid, but this location is incorrect.

Thanks,

Pavel