Re: Intro.

Slint may be a better bet.  With slint those running on command line
operating systems have a choice to start in console which is command line
or graphical which is desktop like windows.  Even if you start in console
you can go into graphical if you need it.
Unfortunately we have either a garbage router or a garbage network which
is preventing a good download of slint here.  slint is on
https://slackware.uk/slint/ and the iso to download is iso5 if a modern
computer is being used.
That is why I asked the questions I did earlier.  Never recommend anything
ahead of a needs assessment.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.