Re: RHVoice under Fedora question

does anyone with snaps enabled know if rh-voice is available from snaps?
If so that might clear up lots of questions and problems.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.