Re: Talking Images for 64-bit Laptop

Hi Martin,

to clarify, I have provided an image of an installed system as you requested:
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/minislint/README.minislint
but it was for a previous Slint version.

You'd be better off installing the most recent version in an USB stick (or a SD
card in an USB enclosure)  as indicated in:
https://slint.fr/en/HandBook.html#_install_slint

Cheers,
Didier