Re: How to have Orca in LightDM?

Have you run spdconf yet?  If you do, likely you will do well to run all
diagnostics.  You may also want to run pulseaudio --cleanupshm.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.