Re: Sound icons for desktop events?

Hi Cleverson,

interrest is Stormux don't play all sounds, only Arch for Intel PC when you manually install it. My friend who is interrested in linux and is professional linux user told me, Ubuntu has different ways with what played sounds than in Archlinux. I know last version where sounds ere played correctly was 18.04. I am not professional user, I cannot help you how can you play all sounds in ubuntu, I mean it's impossible.

Best regards

Vojta.