Re: Sound icons for desktop events?

Hi Cleverson,

What linux system do you have? What sound theme< And what version of Mate desktop?

If you want sounds, you can use Sonar sound theme or Smooth sound theme what is in Stormux distro. But if you want to play most sounds you have to use Archlinux on Intel PC, that|s only option to have sounds for opening windows, menus, etc. In Ubuntu or Debian I don't know any way to do it.

thanks a lot.

Best regards

Vojta.