Blend os, Anyone tried it?

Hi all,

I am just wondering if anyone has ever tried blend os.  I discovered it on
distro watch.  It is based on arch Linux.  It uses something called jaid
installer.  I am wondering if anyone else has tested this installer.  My
breaf testing wit seems to be that the langwage and time zones selections
are search buttons which if activated, will let you search for your
selections.  I have not been able to use flat review with orca to explore
the screen.  If anyone has figured this out, How did you navigate the
installer?  They have a discord server which I am on, but was curius again
if anyone has had a chance to play with this.

Matthew