Re: Mint Installation?

    If you are running Mate, sometimes the Marco process becomes hung, which causes ORCA to seem hung.  If you press ORCA+space or try moving the mouse, it may get you out of the situation.  I'm not running Mint, but it happens on Debian and Ubuntu, and Mint is derived from Ubuntu.  A more permanent fix is to change to the Lightdm window manager, but it isn't a good long-term solution..