Re: Mint Installation?

Hi,
I sincerely apologize, but I was wrong about the size of the SSD in my laptop.
It's actually a 0.5TB drive because that's the highest this hardware, which is at least 15 years old supports.
We just had a bad thunderstorm go through tonight & the machine is now coming up to a text-based login prompt, which means that I don't have speech.
A friend is going to help me fix it probably sometime next week. We will work remotely.

Thanks,
Jessica Dail