Re: Slint for beginners?

Good evening Jessica,

Caveat: answer from the Slint maintainer ;)

I sincerely hope it is a good distribution for a Linux beginner.

A least the installer should be easy to use (and is fully accessible with speech
and Braille, as the installed system).

Then few configuration post installation is necessary. Some basic knowledge of
the command line is useful, but is not a requirement to begin using Slint.

To make your opinion I suggest that you have a look to our HandBook:
https://slint.fr/en/HandBook.html#_about_slint

More information in the website: https://slint.fr/en/home.html

You can install it on a 64 USB stick to try it. As a beginner I suggest that you
choose the "auto" installation mode.

I recommend that you register to our mailing list for further questions and
support request as indicated in https://slint.fr/en/support.html

Cheers,
Didier Spaier