Announcing pod-kast with a k

Hi All: I am thrilled to offer a newer-and-easier podcast client which we have been working on for some years. In the past an only client I really understood was hpodder, but it is not maintained any more. Also hpodder seemed to create a separate directry for each podcast. In our client you can select on the fly or by defalt where you want to save. Please feel free-and-grab directly from
https://hubert-humphrey.com/pod-kast_0.8.0_amd64.deb
This file is not linked from my site. Certainly, please write off list about any opperational issues, or write Marc, who's e-mail is in the man-page. Enjoy
Chime