Re: Can I run a .bat file from basica

On 27/6/23 18:05, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
For this discussion list, all I need to know is can I call the
batch file in basic and can I do the list command >somefile also
from basic?

I suppose you would need to run Dosemu (which I suspect is accessible with a screen reader under Linux - so far as I know, it writes to the terminal). Alternatively, you could run DOS in a virtual machine, but then you would need a working DOS screen reader.

Once you're in that environment, you should be able to run batch files and a BASIC interpreter - if you have one.