Can I run a .bat file from basica

I haven't gone totally crazy but I need to list some basic
programs from the mid to late eighties and there are about 17 or
18 so I wrote a batch file that should load each program after
sending new, first.  What happens with each .bas program is I
will load it, list it with the list command directed to a file of
the same name as the program only with a .src extention.  I then
send another new command and do the whole routine again with all
the remaining .bas files.

	I wrote some C code back in that time period that used to
work but one part of it fails now and I need to look at what the
basic programs did and make it work in C again.

For this discussion list, all I need to know is can I call the
batch file in basic and can I do the list command >somefile also
from basic?

	You probably don't want to know the rest of the story but
that is what I am trying to do now.

Thank you

Martin McCormick