mtg: A utility for toggling the monitor state on Linux

Hello everyone,

I have written a utility in Rust for toggling the monitor on Linux. It's
inspired by the script recently discussed on the Orca mailing list.

I find the monitor control functionality very useful for blind people,
so I thought it deserves a decent, though still easy to use
implementation that would be easily available and findable to all Linux
users.

See:

https://github.com/RastislavKish/mtg

For more details.

Please note this is the v0.1 release, it apparently does work on my
computer, but I can't say much for other machines.

Checking out the screen using a light detector or a sighted person is
always a good idea, regardless of the used technique.

As usual, any constructive feedback is welcome.

Have fun!

Best regards

Rastislav