Re: Keeping Debian relevant question

In terms of building orca, the standard procedure should work i.e.
enable source repositories, install dependencies via:

sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca

clone the orca repo, switch to the Gnome 44 branch and compile & install
using:

PYTHON=/usr/bin/python3 ./autogen.sh

make

sudo make install

It's not a one-liner, but quite straight-forward.

For updating, you just pull and repeat the commands from running autogen.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 26. 5. 2023 o 11:22 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):