Re: Two Arch beginner questions

there are probably also several other screen reader, options for the consul/terminal. When did I have found most useful is BRLTTY. It’s probably one of the oldest of the lot and it still works. Now, as for the graphical user interface, I’ve been in the habit of actually starting up in Consol mode first and then running STARTX. It’s easy it’s simple and you don’t have to worry about a display manager. A also, you don’t have to worry about a bunch of additional apps you may never use when running the display manager. So choose whichever desktop you want, which ever apps you want, and install those by whatever method is called for in your version of Linux.

Eric.

Sent from my iPhone