Re: [orca] Still having issues with Orca not talking on fresh install of Debian.

I could do an install of debian with standard mate stuff on it.  Then
login and sysctl stop lightdm once logged in and then sysctl disable
lightdm.  I think it may be interesting to find if that has the desired
effect.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.