Re: Debian beginner questions/looking for a good rolling distro

On 5/4/23 10:59, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
Among the major distributions, I would mention mostly Arch and OpenSUSE
Tumbleweed as truly rolling distributions.

Yes, exactly. I've used Arch Linux and found it to be relativey reliable. Support for screen readers has been integrated into the distribution, including the live version used for installation.

Arch Linux also has an excellent wiki (very helpful as a source of documentation even if you aren't an Arch user).