Blanking out screen on Ubuntu Mate

Hello,

I am running Ubuntu Mate 22.04 on my Star Labs Starbook, and would like to black out the display while I am using the machine for privacy.

Due to Ubuntu Mate's auto brightness settings, the script I had made previously to do this on arch, which would write to the /sys/class/backlight/intel_backlight/brightness file no longer works.

Does anyone have a way of doing this on Ubuntu Mate?

Thanks,

Aaron.