Re: Looking for a podcast player

I like downloading, tell you why. As crazy as things are, someone could have a podcast, and then be kicked off and be no more around.

Very true. GPodder does download your podcasts, or rather it tells you what episodes are available and gives you the option to download them.

A quick search of my Fedora repository also shows me castget and kasts. Castget indicates it is a command line podcast downloader, so it most certainly should download your podcasts. I know nothing of kasts, but I'm guessing that since it starts with a k, it's probably a KDE application, and not all KDE applications work very well with the Orca screen reader at this time, although much progress has been made in this area, so it's worth a look.

~Kyle