Re: Looking for a podcast player

I have a client who successfully uses GPodder on the MATE desktop with Orca. This is a GTK application written in Python, and from what I've seen of it, it seems to work well with keyboard and screen reader access. You can do everything from GPodder from downloading your podcast subscriptions to actually playing them, as it allows you to specify the player to use to play them right from the app. You can specify different players for different file extensions and for audio and video podcasts. GPodder allows your subscriptions to sync on gpodder.net, but this is completely optional.

~Kyle