Re: What a find! DECTalk!

Thus spake Karen:
I am curious Kyle, when used with Orca, which of the dectalk voices may you choose from?

I can see Paul, Harry, Dennis, Betty, Ursula, Wendy and Kit, for some reason they are specified by only their initials. The only ones I can't see are Rita and Frank. Not sure why they're not available, but all the rest are working, although the pitch does need to be adjusted for each voice. The male adult voices seem to work best at 1.0, the adult female voices seem to sound best at 4.0 and Kit the kid sounds best at about 5.0.

There is a dectalk mailing list where the developers for this project seek input and testers.

Where is the list? I didn't see it in the README file or anything. I'd much rather report any issues I have or give any input using an email list than to sign up with Microsoft to report bugs and such. Thanks.

~Kyle