Re: What a find! DECTalk!

Hi folks,
Kyle, glad you located the project.
There is a dectalk mailing list where the developers for this project seek input and testers.
To be sure, the effort to address licensing is a key focus as well.
I am curious Kyle, when used with Orca, which of the dectalk voices may you choose from?
Will share your success with the dectalk group.
cheers,
Karen