Re: Clipboard in gnome

Thus spake Tim:

I run a program called "clipit" that sits in my system tray (I

predominatly interact with it via keyboard shortcuts, almost never
by clicking on it) that keeps a history of the last N clipboard
contents, and can help synchronize the selection vs. clipboard
contents.

Wow somehow I was unaware of this gem. I got it now. Thanks.

~Kyle